[Noisebridge-discuss] my Rube Goldberg machine

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:28:06 UTC 2011

Some of you may have heard about me doing this, just wanted to send along
the link now that it's all done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcivpFoSGg

I had such a huge blast making this, and I highly recommend doing a Rube
Goldberg machine as an *awesome* maker project.  It's like super
concentrated making, constantly coming up with crazy ideas and seeing if you
can make them work, and tweaking stuff endlessly.  It took us two long days
(plus all the prep before hand buying up stuff), but all of us agree that it
was like two of the most enjoyable days of our lives!

Eric
p.s. I miss noisebridge, glad to see you managed to overcome your financial
difficulties!