[Noisebridge-discuss] Tastebridge 2.0

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 21:08:11 UTC 2011

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Tastebridge

Hey, post-Frantisek Tastebridge folks. I notice that Tastebridge is no
longer on the main calendar page of the wiki. Is it not happening
regularly anymore? I know that there are still tastebridge
"happenings". Maybe folks can update the wiki to reflect the next
generation? Right now the tastebridge wiki zone is a memorial to
Frantisek.

See also the email below. There are some cool-sounding newbs that are
interested in doing cooking classes.

-Kelly