[Noisebridge-discuss] DC-DC converters donation?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Feb 15 07:17:01 UTC 2011

Hey everyone, sorry about the misprint on my post about a valentines day
party - it was on saturday, not feb 14th.  sorry.  it sucked anyway.

so i am looking for these DC to DC converters, there were four of them in
a box on the table near the dual power supply in the electronics area.
They are little black boxes which take 5V in and put out 15V, and the
output is isolated from the input so you can polarize it either way...

anyway i really need one of these right now and I was very foolish not to
grab it when i had the chance.  If anyone knows where they went, or where
one of those converters can be found, please let me know.

Or, any DC-DC converter with an isolated output that can run on a higher
voltage like 15-30 volts..

i need to generate about 30-50 volts on the electric wheelchair which has
a 24 volt battery pack (practical range 18-32 volts)

-jake