[Noisebridge-discuss] Happy / Conflicts / New Group

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 04:50:06 UTC 2011

Very happy to see the labels.

Just a comment: tonight's NB dinner coincided with the monthly BALUG
meeting.

Looking for People interested in NetBSD. Two of us got together last Friday
and meet again this week. Topic: building cross compiler. NASA uses NetBSD
for at least one critical control system on the International Space Station.

I put NetBSD on a very ancient (17 year old) mac last week and today I put
it on my Core2Duo macbook in virtual box AMD-64 version.  I have AMD-64 and
also Powermac CDs burned.

If we get at least a couple more people then perhaps we could claim a spot
or a corner...

Anyway we could use a few more heads.

Brian