[Noisebridge-discuss] Pledges for a discussion isolation room at Noisebridge [drama]

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Feb 17 11:24:12 UTC 2011

It's a room, it'll go in the middle of the space (we can just move some
of the tables and couches around, no one will mind, I already discussed
it with two people while they were sleeping there).

This room will have walls on all 4 sides and will go up to one of the
sky lights. It will have one door, this door will be tied to an RFID
reader. Users that would like to possibly get into the room will have to
register an RFID tag with the email they use on this discussion list.
The RFID reader keeps track of the number of posts you've made for the
last week. If you make up or are under %4 of the total posts to the
list, the door unlocks for you.

Once in the room you're not allowed to discuss anything regarding or
relate to Noisebridge. You make only make.

I think the walls should be painted blue, though we need to discuss that
first, except I want them blue and will ultimately not care about what
you think.

Anyone want to throw money into the hat before I get a smart assed video
running on Kickstarter for it?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net