[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge vs. techshop

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:35:38 UTC 2011

Since our only potential competitor for doing projects is TechShop, I've
done up a comparison page of Noisebridge vs. TechShop:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Compare_TechShop

If you see something on that list that we don't have at Noisebridge,
please donate it to Noisebridge.  Then that's one less reason to go to
TechShop.

Likewise, somebody please reply to this message with a list of
everything on the page that we have at Noisebridge.  I only checked off
the stuff that I was sure of that we have (which isn't much).

I will update that page after I get a better list of what we have.

Patrick