[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech is this Sat 2/26: Rich DDT BDay w/ EnergyAlchemist, Starpause, more!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 23:44:58 UTC 2011

Hello Noisebridgedeers,

Come join my BDay party and have a hand in LoveTech's first homemade Arcade!
I am still elated from our massive 2 Year Anniversary I'm excited to share my
refreshed enthusiasm with all of you for my big BDay celebration at this
Saturday's LoveTech!

Saturday, February 26th 9pm-2am
@ Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
San Francisco, CA

••••LIVE ELECTRONIC MUSICIANSHIP••••
featuring...
ENERGY ALCHEMIST - http://energyalchemist.webs.com/
STARPAUSE - http://myspace.com/starpause
WILLIAM S BRAINTREE - http://soundcloud.com/william-s-braintree
FIREBERG - http://soundcloud.com/fireberg

...and yours truly,
RICH DDT - http://vimeo.com/richddt/richddtlive <---hot new snippet from the 2Yr
featuring an enhanced live ControlliTAR synth pack and accompanied by guest
musicians!!

Controllerism Call to Arms!
This party also marks the second Warm-Up Round for the upcoming LoveTech
Controllerist Championship Battle. Contestants - Elevate Your Training! :D

•••INTERACTIVE ART & MUSIC•••
The LoveTech Arcade
Featuring:
Bass Invaders - JOSH McMANUS
VJ Hero - JON FERRAN
More games TBA!

All Night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop: http://bit.ly/g3JZ7Q

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play
A collaborative jamming space with new music hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/eZdWE3

••LEARNTECH••
9pm - Discussion-oriented LearnTech PlayShops
Our performers and interactive artists unveil their hardware & inspirations

$8

Looking forward to celebrating with you!
Rich DDT
http://LoveTechSF.com

•About Us•
LoveTech is a community supporting the pioneers of live electronic musicianship.
We combine musical innovation and inspired celebration to produce an immersive &
heartfelt multi-sensory experience. Our engaging playshops, interactive art, and
hands-on Digital Jam Lounge help create an optimal environment for education and
collaboration. Discover the future of music technology & live performance!
LoveTech will blow your mind, shake your ass, and inspire your creative soul.

Join our Facebook Group here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105912651809
RSVP to our Facebook Event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181692375200195