[Noisebridge-discuss] Post Apoc meetup group meeting at Noisebridge tonight

Gescykae Welz welzart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 21:04:45 UTC 2011

Hello Noisebridge,

Tonight I'm having a meetup at NB with my Post Apocalypse meetup.com
group. It's called Calypso. It's going to be a goggle making workshop
where I'll show peeps how to make their own wasteland goggles. It's a
total non-official NB event but I wanted to openly invite any NB folks
to join us.

I had planned on making a little tutorial video showing what I'm going
to teach but it's still not up yet. As some of you may know my Mac is
pretty screwd so video editing has been a challenge. In fact just
writing this message is taking really long as I spend most of my time
on this hunk of shit watching the spinning beach ball-O-death or
waiting for letters to load way slower than I can type. The video is
on it's way (I hope) and I'll post the Youtube link as soon as I can
so keep your eye out if you plan on attending.

It's going to be @ 7:00 tonight when NB is usually quite empty (yeah,
party on). If you want to come please do and sorry for such short
notice, I'm a flaky hacker.

Best,
Gescykae