[Noisebridge-discuss] Ahoy from Minneapolis.

Michael Freiert metis at tcmaker.org
Fri Feb 25 21:35:08 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'm on the Board of Directors for Twin Cities Maker, the Minneapolis/St.
Paul MN makerspace, and have an entertaining task I'm hoping someone out
there may be able to help me with a bit.

We're in the final stages of sorting out legal bits for 501c3 filing, and
while the Noisebridge website has some great resources on it, a few of our
board, and our lawyers were hoping we could do a few emails and maybe a
phone conference with some folks who've actually been through the process
for a non-traditional group like ours.

I've asked a few friends out there, and they all said, "I wasn't involved,
but I'll bet if you pipe up on the list-serv someone who was would be able
to chat."  So here I am.

Is there anyone who was involved in that process who'd be willing to help
another space out?  Replies off list or by phone are quite fine, although
I'll stick around on here, I'd rather not clog up your lists with our
questions.

--
Michael "metis" Freiert
Development Coordinator