[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator repair

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Feb 1 18:22:47 UTC 2011

In the meantime, I hacked together a doorbell/speaker combo that Jake
found and attached it to the wall above the door.  Tonight I will run
cable down by the first floor elevator door and attach the button there
with a nice note about how pressing that button will bring the elevator
down if it's stuck, via an actual person getting in it and bringing it down.

Please play with this and remember the sound, which means "Bring
Elevator Down Please!"  And pass it on!  I'll put up plenty of labelling
but it'll be good if everyone can spread the word too.

Rachel