[Noisebridge-discuss] win scratch-off lotteries: an easier, more reliable way

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Feb 2 08:57:01 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 02:54, Ever Falling <everfalling at gmail.com> wrote:
> don't be a dick, Sai. There was a much more civilly toned way to say that.

Fair point, my apologies. It was not my intent to be a dick about it.

- Sai

PS Random: I miss CA weather. Right now in Chicago we've got a
blizzard bad enough that the nat'l weather service messages are
basically politely worded "stay the fuck inside you idiot" messages.
And the cops are having a very busy night per
http://www.chicagoscanner.com