[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending machine

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:27:57 UTC 2011

Here's the manual linked form the wiki page:
https://www.noisebridge.net/images/f/ff/S2d2btn.pdf

It has information on a few Dixie-Narco machines.  Our model is
allegedly DNCB 368.

I don't know who added that about the service jack/protocol.  It's
possible whoever added that read something in there about another
model.

Mitch was working on a hack to the vending machine today.  There is a
counter that gets sent a 110V pulse once for each purchase.  I think
he's hooking up some lights to start out with.  Perhaps you guys can
team up on that or something next level.

Jared-