[Noisebridge-discuss] Practical Politics

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:34:13 UTC 2011

Jim-

I think this is a good point.  I don't want to pine on about consensus
without the goal of improvements coming out of it.  Maybe out of our
discussions we can consense on a list of
suggestions/improvements/guidelines/etc to report back to the general
weekly meeting and/or discussion list for further consideration.  If
anything in that list encourages any changes to the process, then it
would make sense to bring them up as Consensus Items in the weekly
meeting.  The idea being that we can bring forward some good ideas to
the formal Consensus process for approval, without having to bog down
the general meeting with the long in-depth discussions on Consensus
process.

Jared-