[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 23:01:24 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
Computer missing first, bicycle few days later on. That is very, very uncommon
for Noisebridge. I think that we should pay attention to this, because one of
the virtues of Noisebridge is that things are generally missing within the space
but not leaving it. I would like to ask to fallow this and it would be nice if
Isky and others could report on the development in days to come, this should be
sorted out. I believe that this is important. It may be a sign which we should
not overlook. What do you think? It is a bit hard to feel the atmosphere at
distance.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Check out that that giant robot is not a bit more mobile now, just to be sure

Message: 17