[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:15:32 UTC 2011

I found isky's computer. Some asshole thought it would be funny to hide it
in a pile of fabric.

Yes, I said asshole. In person I swear like a sailor but on the archived
internet I try to talk more formally. However, I think that taking & hiding
someone's things to be funny not only isn't, it makes you a fucking jerk.

mediumreality.com