[Noisebridge-discuss] MacBook + Powerbooks in Turing Classroom

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 02:41:09 UTC 2011

Yay! happy day!
I owe you a [beverage]

--

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein