[Noisebridge-discuss] win scratch-off lotteries: an easier, more reliable way

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 05:49:05 UTC 2011

Yes! There's a great video by RSA depicting this reaction in people:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc

I'm a huge psychology nerd (and student), so anything that deals with
behavior (or social engineering) is also right up my alley. =)

--
Be the change you want to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi