[Noisebridge-discuss] personal computers at Noisebridge (was Re: Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.)

jim jim at well.com
Sat Feb 5 01:11:05 UTC 2011

-1

    Jason is speaking for himself, only, I'm guessing,
and Meredith agrees with him, as do some others.
    I and some other others, on the other hand, have
other ideas such as I like Isky, am grateful that he's
provided the use of his computer to others, and am
asking that he please leave the computer in the turing
classroom so life can return to its formerly happy
state.
    Isky's use of the space is his own business, it
seems to me.

    It also seems to me kind of poisonous to have the
nerve to try to force someone to do what you (plural)
want them to do. For Shame! Really! And Jason, you too
have had to put up with disparagement, unfairly in my
view. Have a heart! Take it easy!

    Isky can do whatever the fuck he wants, and so
can you, and you, and you..., and me. So drop this
mom-and-dadness, please.
    Either that or explain how it is that Isky is
preventing you from doing your thing. And show that
he's hurt you more than he's helped some of us.