[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge sticker re-order comments

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 05:06:49 UTC 2011

Hey Guys,
This sticker thing is getting out of hand. I think to help clarify things,
we should have an official Noisebridge stamp that says  "Actually property
of Noisebridge" to go on the official "Absolutely Not Property of
Nosebridge" sticker designation stickers (NOT on the "Absolutely Not
Property of Nosebridge" stickers themselves!).

Care must be taken, however, not to use the stamp on any "Property of
Noisebridge" stickers, lest there be some confusion.

Maybe we could come up with an RFID solution that would designate "Property
of Noisebridge" stickers that have been improperly stamped, so they can be
ignored.

-Taylor