[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge sticker re-order comments

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 05:37:53 UTC 2011

well, we did manage to shrink wrap the shrink-wrapping machine.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Taylor Alexander <tlalexander at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sounds good, but who will put the stickers on the sticker applicator?
>
> Uh oh, I think we opened a wormhole.
>
> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Dr. Jesus <j at hug.gs> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Meredith Scheff <satiredun at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I want stickers to designate official stickers from other stickers.
>>
>> You need to be wearing an official sticker-application sticker to
>> stick stickers on official stickers to tell them apart from the other
>> stickers.  Stickers stuck to stickers in general require stickers
>> stuck to yourself prior to any sticking of said stickers.  Stuck
>> stickers which are still sticking to other stickers should be unstuck
>> if stuck without a sticker-sticking sticker stuck on the sticker
>> sticker at the time of the sticking.

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein