[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge sticker re-order comments

lilia liliakai at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 10:49:22 UTC 2011

does anyone else think that official Noisebridge postage stamps would
be awesome?

they are not stickers but once they are properly stickered and their
stickers stickered and those stickers stamped, you may lick them and
stick them where ever you please, provided of course you have been
stuck with an official official stamp licker sticker as well as a
sticker-application sticker and that those stickers are properly
stickered and their stickers stamped, of course.

actually kinda serious about the postage stamps though,
-lilia