[Noisebridge-discuss] New to town? Is today a good day to introduce myself?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sat Feb 5 19:13:13 UTC 2011

Pretty much always is a good time, though I think a lot of people feel
Monday evenings is when Noisebridge has the most people (and a lot of the
regulars) for circuit hacking mondays.

If you'd like to have a tour or ask questions, Tuesday meetings at 8pm (or
thereabouts) has a bunch of people working on the actual management of the
space. Built into that is a little explanation of the space, a chance for
new people to introduce themselves, and a Q&A element.

d.