[Noisebridge-discuss] New to town? Is today a good day to introduce myself?

jim jim at well.com
Sat Feb 5 19:15:09 UTC 2011

    Everyday is good for that. Come to 2169 mission between
17th and 18th streets. Push the button in the right of
the iron gate, someone will buzz you in. Come up to the
third floor, and welcome.

    Noisebridge is nominally open 24/7, people are usually
there at all hours.

    Don't be shy. Walk around, introduce yourself--very
likely someone will offer to give you a tour.