[Noisebridge-discuss] Old ass Mac RAM

Gescykae Welz welzart at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 20:06:01 UTC 2011

OMG. I have a busy day so I'll have to respond more in depth later but
it's a Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz PowerPC. It says it has DDR SDRAM. It's
still running Tiger 10.4. I'll have to look at more details about RAM
later but thank you for all the responses. I knew someone would have
some old hardware laying around unused.

Thank you Noisebridge and I'll get back with some more details. I
should have included them initially, duh.