[Noisebridge-discuss] requested: laminating machine and paper cutter

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 07:14:27 UTC 2011

Pro-quality laminating machines can get pricey at about $500 retail.  But
smaller ones like a Fellowes model runs about $50-$65 for just the machine
(9" wide).  You can compare costs for simple self-laminating sheets and see
if it's worth the cost for the amount of laminating you do.  You can get a
box of fifty 9x12 laminating sheets on Amazon for $17.

~Griffin

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:51 AM, Jack Perkins <jackaperkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do or do not, there is no request!
>
> On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Patrick Keys <citizenkeys at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > noisebridge could use a laminating machine and paper cutter to accompany
> > our other many printing and darkroom supplies.  if anybody would like to
> > donate either or both of these items, they would be appreciated.
> >
> > the laminating machine should take at least 8.5" by 11" paper.  we could
> > use it to print quality signs and notices for use around the space.
> > right now, such signs routinely get torn up and "laminating" consists of
> > several layers of scotch tape.
> >
> > as i recall, we had a papercutter until recently but its gone missing. i
> > looked for it the other day and couldn't find it.
> >

> > Patrick

Be the change you want to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi