[Noisebridge-discuss] robots WILL kill you.

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 00:38:46 UTC 2011

Haha, the timing of this subject line is hilarious.

Although the phrase has come up in other places, I'm assuming you're
referencing the stickers you used to get when ordering LEDs from LSDiodes,
right?
Well I e-mailed the folks at LSDiodes back in December asking if they had
any more of those "Robots *will* kill you" stickers around, and they got
back to me just this Friday. They're sending me some!

If anyone is interested I can:
a) give you the e-mail address of the keeper of the stickers,
and/or
b) upload some high res scans of the stickers when I get them, so they can
be re-vectorified for posterity.

I loves those stickers.

/hijack
-Taylor