[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-jobs] problem with this list: jobs vs. contract work

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:07:23 UTC 2011

This thread originated (and imho, should've stayed) on the jobs mailing
list.  The essence of the thread was that different people consider a
"job" to have different meanings.

The jobs list only seems to list full-time jobs, which is unfortunate
since many noisebridge people have very unique special skills that are
more suited for contract-type as-needed work.

Patrick