[Noisebridge-discuss] Window for Turing Classroom (was "Classroom Turing Porthole")

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Wed Feb 9 07:39:33 UTC 2011

* Albert Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> [110208 21:35]:
> Just wanted to remind everyone on the thread (though I'm sure everyone
> is already aware), we already have a circular piece of glass. I got it
> out of the trash at NB. We don't need to buy anything. I'm just
> wondering if it would be good idea to put a window in the door at all.
>
> To increase privacy, we could make a cutout design of the NB logo or
> something to put over the window.

Sounds like a great idea to me. In addition to a Nb logo, other
circular privacy screens could be set in place depending on the
activity happening in the room. I also like that it echoes the
round ship's porthole that Scott found for us.

I believe this is a hollow-core door, so it'd need some sort of
tubular thingie connecting the two panels.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact