[Noisebridge-discuss] my Rube Goldberg machine

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:16:57 UTC 2011

Eric -- way beautiful!  Thanks for sharing that.

Mitch.

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:28:06 -0500
From: mrericboyd at gmail.com
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] my Rube Goldberg machine

Some of you may have heard about me doing this, just wanted to send along the link now that it's all done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcivpFoSGg

I had such a huge blast making this, and I highly recommend doing a Rube Goldberg machine as an *awesome* maker project.  It's like super concentrated making, constantly coming up with crazy ideas and seeing if you can make them work, and tweaking stuff endlessly.  It took us two long days (plus all the prep before hand buying up stuff), but all of us agree that it was like two of the most enjoyable days of our lives!

Eric
p.s. I miss noisebridge, glad to see you managed to overcome your financial difficulties!