[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus Hacking Meeting, this Friday, 6pm

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Feb 12 07:17:43 UTC 2011

We had a very interesting discussion with a lot of good thoughts brought
up and I hope to do another.  Jared thanks so much for setting it up!

I have heard from many people that "consensus is broken" at Noisebridge.
 I'd like to encourage people with this view to come to the next meetup
and share why they think this, as I have not got a good understanding
yet of why this feeling is out there, and I'd really like to.

Rachel