[Noisebridge-discuss] how can noisebridge be a better event venue?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 04:29:18 UTC 2011

I hosted a couple of events last year.

What I would have found most useful:

- event hosting "cookbook" with a checklist, and where to find things
eg. (AV equipment, extra chairs in the basement), and how to set them
up
- info on donation protocol

What I found most helpful:

- a clean, tidy space before the event <- space was messy but...
- people helping to set it up <- lots of people helped out