[Noisebridge-discuss] Feb 26/27 Hackathon

Stephen Sebro stephensebro at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 05:42:01 UTC 2011

Hey Sean,
There's really one major difference:  people will be working in small groups to work on a specific idea/ solve a specific problem, in a short amount of time.

This is the basic idea:
If you have an idea, you pitch it to get people to work with you on it. If you don't, you can join a team to create something amazing.  Afterwards, we'll have demos of what was built over the weekend.

Does this make more sense?

>Stephen

Sent from my iPhone