[Noisebridge-discuss] Programming the emotiv?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:27:02 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Quinn Norton <quinn at quinnnorton.com> wrote:
> I have a student at NYU who is looking to incorporate an emotiv into some of her work, but is running into confusion and coding problems, the nature of which surpass my understanding. Is there anyone on list with the experience and bandwidth to answer student questions? This is my ITP Laboratory of the Self class, on human augmentation, physiology, and identity.

Hi Quinn!

If you want to point your student towards some links for reading and
getting a better understanding, try Steve Castellotti's
http://brainstorms.puzzlebox.info/index.php

Everything you (teachers and students) need to get started is on that
site, including downloads to actively developed code, cool projects,
FAQ's about EEG, and a cool blog with updates to the projects he's
working on.    It's geared for generating curriculum for younger
students, but sometimes that's perfect to get going no matter what the
age.

Want to try forwarding the request to cyborg and eeg lists? -- Steve's
around, but he may not  be on -discuss

-rma