[Noisebridge-discuss] To the person(s) who took down the photo wall across from the darkroom earlier today [drama]

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:28:07 UTC 2011

* The couch has been there for at least a couple weeks
* Discussion about moving the plasma cut Noisebridge logo has taken
place previously
* Discussion about re-purposing that wall has taken place previously
* The extremely awesome plasma cut Noisebridge logo needs (as I
understand it) red cold cathode lights behind it and a location where
the lights can be powered, which will look really cool when its done.
* the strips of metal and the screws are next to the couch
* the pictures are on the table right outside the darkroom
* the pictures were held on by magnets (not tacks), so nothing was
damaged in the course of moving them

I will own up to the fact that I basically started that this morning.  I
wasn't finished with it when I left.  I plan on finishing it tomorrow.
Those pictures should be in a better location where they won't get
messed with.  I hadn't figured out where to move the pictures or the
strips when I left today.  Once again, the couch has been there for a
couple weeks.

There's no drama or "dick move" because the pictures will find their way
back on the wall.

Patrick