[Noisebridge-discuss] lockers for noisebridge - big enough? funding?

jim jim at well.com
Thu Feb 17 14:27:38 UTC 2011

    i don't think so. what people do with their money
is their business, and best to keep things that way
in general. we did have build-out discussions before
the move to 2169 and agreed how to spend money for
setting up the space, but there have been a variety
of little projects for which some of us have spent
money and time since then. Patrick is not asking
Noisebridge to pay him back out of general funds;
he's asking if others are willing to chip in too, to
help him with the expense of the improvement.