[Noisebridge-discuss] enough android developers for a weekly meet-up?

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:29:28 UTC 2011

I'd be interested in Android programming. I have Java experience, and
have played around with the SDK for a couple hours.

I'll ask Andy to make an Android list. We should also contact the
android groups already in the bay area. Here's a search results page
for meetup.com:

http://www.meetup.com/find/?keywords=android&mcId=&mcName=&lat=&lon=&userFreeform=san+francisco&gcResults=San+Francisco,+CA,+USA:US:CA:San+Francisco:San+Francisco:null:null:37.7749295:-122.4194155&op=search

-Al