[Noisebridge-discuss] first hacker space opening - Progress Bar Slovak Republic

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Fri Feb 18 06:05:03 UTC 2011

Very Cool!

Here in Brazil we have been hacking on our recently opened hackerspace
and setting it up legally as a non-profit. This weekend will be our
opening party because we have just finished preparing our legal
statute and defined our board of directors. But we've been "open" for
almost a semester already. I'd like to thank (again) Noisebridge,
C-Base, NYCResistor and Metalab for all the inspiration you gave me,
which resulted in opening the first brazilian hackerspace [0].

A special mention is the Prague Hackerspace (Brmlab) which is as
recent as ours and has been really cool to visit them and share some
knowledge on pinball hacking[1] : one of their members is also working
on a DIY pinball machine project!

Happy Hacking!

Felipe "Juca" Sanches
Garoa Hacker Clube, São Paulo Brazil