[Noisebridge-discuss] enough android developers for a weekly meet-up?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:14:16 UTC 2011

The official description for that list says "The Noisebridge build of
Android" ( https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo ).

Maybe it would be easier to just start a new list called "android" and
send a message to the other list asking them to join?

I'm anxious to start putting together some sort of quick primer for our
first meeting.

Patrick