[Noisebridge-discuss] Low cost, low resolution, large LCD displays?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 02:32:46 UTC 2011

Don't the Infocast units have a composite video output that can be
broken out? They're on sale right now for $79, you might be able to
drive a largish 23" inch TV with a composite input.

Designing a software system for spanning a single display across
multiple Infocasts would be an interesting, but not insurmountable,
challenge. See for example: http://code.google.com/p/mostpixelsever/