[Noisebridge-discuss] enough android developers for a weekly meet-up?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Feb 19 03:08:03 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 03:10:10PM -0800, John Magolske wrote:
> * Albert Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> [110217 14:55]:
> > I'll ask Andy to make an Android list.
>
> I believe there is an android list of sorts:

I suggested this as well, but in thinking about it more, I guess people
who were on the noisedroid project back in the day might not be
interested in Android app dev chat -- the project was more along the
lines of "compile android from sources to use for non-Google projects",
which isn't where most Android app developers are going.

And, there's a chance that the original noisedroid project will get
resurrected.

So I've made a new list as Al suggested in the first place.

subscribe here: