[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge vs. techshop

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Feb 19 03:58:05 UTC 2011

Taylor Alexander wrote, On 20110218 183030:
> It has come to my attention that Noisebridge has some grave and serious
> problems with respect to its similarity with Kink.com - or rather its lack
> therof.

You obviously haven't seen the awesome machine shop in the Armory. With
the exception of a few newer more automated things, they're actually
fairly on par to Techshop with working tools and shop upkeep.

> This has been going on for a long time - people not having sex in the middle
> of the space while others work or masturbate (or work and masturbate).

Ask around and you'll find photos of a @funball having a ride on a home
made fucking machine in the middle of the floor here at Noisebridge. You
could even ask her actually.

Noisebridge needs a historian, not rivalry.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net