[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge vs. techshop

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 04:02:24 UTC 2011

Rubin,
I agree with you about a Noisebridge historian.  There's about 500+
photos in a folder on the desktop on Quagga just of the initial move-in
to 2169 and the initial build-out.  I keep saying those need to be in
web-based photo gallery so everybody can see them.  They truly are an
important part of Noisebridge history.

The html tables are easier to edit than the weirdo wiki table syntax.

Patrick