[Noisebridge-discuss] Jim's band, The Nubs, plays Retox in SF, 8:30 PM Sunday 2/20

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 07:55:35 UTC 2011

Awesome.  I'll do my best to make it.  Just so I have a convenient
record of it:

DUSTFISH Rides AGAIN (to the playa) !! Fund raiser
Where: Retox Lounge: 628 20th St, San Francisco 94107
When: Sunday February 20 7pm-2am
         cause you ain't gotta go to work on Monday (Presidents Day)
What: Food, drinks, music, art....

$10 @ door for EVERYBODY
COME HUNGRY! Delicious food will be available on a Donation basis served
out of our very own Hillbilly Rocketship parked outside.

Patrick