[Noisebridge-discuss] common courtesy: logging into wiki / not editing user pages

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 07:52:06 UTC 2011

I didn't insult your wife at all.  You told me, off-list, that you
edited my page because something on my page annoyed you.

My response to that, to make a point, was to indicate that just because
something annoyed me personally didn't make it alright to go editing a page.

To clarify this drama: a picture of Zedd and his hot wife BJ are at the
top of the Kitchen page.  I removed their picture to make a point
because Zedd thought it necessary to edit my personal userpage to remove
some things I have listed there and consider to be accomplishments.

I consider it to be an accomplishment if I start something new.  Some of
what i consider to be accomplishments are still works-in-progress.  I
didn't just create the "Apps" wiki page.  I wrote the first three
versions of the Noisebridge android app.  I also:
* setup the Snack fund,
* buy the $50 or so of snacks each week to keep the snack fund running,
* bought the labels to print the project labels All designed,
* and also did several improvements to the bathrooms.

Seriously, give me a break.

Patrick