[Noisebridge-discuss] Presenting http://gallery.noisebridge.net/

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Feb 21 20:01:04 UTC 2011

I'd like to see some functionality to load images in their own tabs.  None
of the usual metaphors for this function (shift click, middle click, right
click and menu) are working with this gallery software.  I'm know I'm not
alone when it comes to wanting to invoke all the interesting pictures I want
to see and then going through the tabs to look at them.