[Noisebridge-discuss] door button failing

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Feb 22 00:35:18 UTC 2011

No, i was on the local network - and it did ask me for a password today,
but yesterday it just dumped me back out of ssh with an error.  I did it
from the same machine, same command, but it didn't work last night.

I was listening for the door buzzer which I am aware is very quiet
sometimes, and just to be sure, i was pushing the door every few seconds
in case it was going off and i wasn't able to hear it.

And most importantly, when i got upstairs i asked a bunch of people if
they had heard me and they said they had not, and they would have if it
had made a noise.  And yes, i was pressing the right button! (not the
right one, the middle one...)

it's the button not me!

-jake