[Noisebridge-discuss] Trained on CNC?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:23:25 UTC 2011

I've never seen something cross-posted to HD. Did you find a way to
address this there?

I know there are a few people at Noisebridge that are familiar with
our CNC mill. I would also be interested in learning. Jonathan
facilitated a small class quite some time ago, but I was too
inexperienced to follow most of it. If there's a new round of action
at NB, I would really like to participate and learn. I will hopefully
be embarking on a CNC project sometime in the next couple months.

-Kelly