[Noisebridge-discuss] There are Two Common Bikes. Also, they're being threatened. Who is threatening them? Why??? (and other ramblings)

lilia liliakai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:26:15 UTC 2011

I had heard mentions of communal bikes at the space but had no idea
which ones they were or who maintained them or what if any
rules/policies governed their use. I am thrilled to finally hear the
whole story.

Perhaps this should all be documented on the wiki and the bikes
labeled with a link to that page to avoid future confusion of this
nature! That would be most excellent IMHO.

Always nice to hear your voice on this list, Isky. Your positivity is
a boon to Noisebridge.

--lilia