[Noisebridge-discuss] max/msp class anyone?

Julien Bloit julien.bloit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 05:41:46 UTC 2011

It seems there's at least 5 people interested so far, so I think it is
worth it already. Regarding the content I was thinking of doing hands
on patching on simple examples, at a quite beginner level. The goal is
be to get people started, more than teaching fancy tricks - which I
don't claim to master anyway, although I guess I do have my dirty
little recipes.

But if there is some topic you already know you would like to get
into, don't hesitate to drop me a line, and if it falls in the scope
of  what I know, I'll try to think of related examples.

As Mitch suggested, I'll try to find one or several available dates in
April as soon as I figure out my own available time slots.

Cheers,
Julien

ps : As for reviving a patchers group, it is not my intention since
I'm still not in SF most of the time.