[Noisebridge-discuss] Banning Patrick from Noisebridge

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Wed Feb 23 19:57:15 UTC 2011

I normally don't get involved in these sorts of things but from what I've read, it seems like it might be prudent to just let the printer go with him.

A printer is a relatively inexpensive item that can be easily replaced.

If the person who obviously wants to take the printer back is potentially violent, the small cost of a printer could be offset by much more expensive costs.

So, rather than draw this out, let him have the printer.. Don't prosecute for theft... It's just not worth it.

If people really need another printer at NB, take up a donation pool and buy a new printer. It would be donated by the noisebridge membership and not a single individual.

Just my .02

Mark